Whether you’re doing an update to your bathroom, or just adding a new sink to your space, you may feel overwhelmed at all the different options available. Bathroom sinks come in many sizes and styles. One of the best options that can be used in smaller bathrooms is the corner sink.
A corner sink is designed to fit nicely in the corner of your bathroom. They work well in small bathrooms where space is limited and you don’t have room for a full size sink and vanity. Many corner sinks may include some added storage if that’s a concern when planning your bathroom layout. The following is a list of the 10 best corner sinks for small bathrooms.
- 10. CeraStyle 001900-U-One Hole Arda Corner Ceramic Self Rimming/Wall Mounted Bathroom Sink
- 9. American Standard 0451.001.020 Corner Minette Front Overflow Wall Hung Corner Sink
- 8. Small Black Corner Bathroom Pedestal Sink
- 7. Whitehaus AR036-WH Corner Wall-Mount Lavatory Basin
- 6. American Standard 0611.004.020 Cornice 4-feet Wall-Hung Lavatory Sink
- 5. Corner Sink Wall Or Counter Mount
- 4. Barclay 4-750WH 14-Inch Corner Wall-Hung Basin
- 3. Glass Corner Wall Mount Small Bathroom Sink
- 2. Barclay 4-745WH Petite Vitreous China Wall-Hung Corner Basin
- 1. Small Corner Wall Mount Bathroom Sink
10. CeraStyle 001900-U-One Hole Arda Corner Ceramic Self Rimming/Wall Mounted Bathroom Sink
The CeraStyle 001900 Corner Sink has a classic design that will fit well into any small bathroom. This sink is ideal for use in a home renovation or a small commercial bathroom where space is limited.
This corner sink from CeraStyle comes in a classic white finish. The sink is easy to mount and can be installed in a few different ways depending on the layout of your bathroom.
- sink measures 18.5″ by 25.3″
- has a classic white ceramic finish that’s easy to clean
- sink weighs 26.2 pounds
- has several installation options
- white finish works in any bathroom
- includes an overflow drain
- doesn’t include wall hangers
- sink doesn’t have a lot of space on top for holding soap or other items
This corner sink can be mounted on the wall or in a drop-in vanity. The sink has a stylish and timeless white finish and is made of durable ceramic. It is easy to clean and requires little maintenance.
9. American Standard 0451.001.020 Corner Minette Front Overflow Wall Hung Corner Sink
The American Standard Corner Sink has a simple design that will look great in any bathroom. This sink is compact and would work well in even the smallest space with very little room.
This corner sink from American Standard has a durable finish with a stylish white color. The sink is made of vitreous china which makes it easy to wipe clean and is also resistant to scratches.
- sink has one center hole for a faucet
- includes front overflow drains
- small size fits easily into tight corners
- affordable price
- easy to clean and maintain
- features a faucet ledge
- doesn’t have much space on top for soap
- can only be used with a single faucet unit
This corner sink from American Standard is a budget-friendly option that can work well in a small bathroom in your home or business. The sink has front overflow drains to prevent water from getting onto your floors.
8. Small Black Corner Bathroom Pedestal Sink
The Small Black Corner bathroom sink from Renovators Supply Manufacturing has a stylish look with a timeless black finish. This pedestal sink is ideal in bathrooms where you don’t need a vanity and don’t want to install it on the wall.
The Renovators Supply Manufacturing pedestal sink is made of black vitreous china which means it’s durable and designed to last. It has a smooth finish that makes it easy to clean.
- sink is oval shaped
- includes overflow protection
- black reno-gloss finish keeps the sink looking new for years
- easy to install
- can be used with many different sink faucets
- sink is 26″ wide
- doesn’t include the faucet or other hardware
- sink has no storage space and counter top is very small
This black corner sink from Renovators Supply Manufacturing has a timeless design that can work well in most small bathrooms. The sink is made with durable materials and includes front drains to prevent overflow.
7. Whitehaus AR036-WH Corner Wall-Mount Lavatory Basin
The Whitehaus Corner Wall-Mount Lavatory Basin is designed to be mounted on the wall to save space in small bathrooms. This sink has a white finish and would work well in your home bathroom or a commercial property.
This sink from Whitehaus Collection is compact but still function for use in bathrooms where space it limited. It’s ideal for use in an apartment, dorm, small business, or other location.
- single hole drilled for faucet
- wall-mount sides measure 12.25″
- includes an overflow drain
- made of durable vitreous china
- sink comes with the hardware needed for mounting
- includes a decorative trim for an added element of style
- storage space on top of the sink is relatively small
- doesn’t include the faucet or p-trap
6. American Standard 0611.004.020 Cornice 4-feet Wall-Hung Lavatory Sink
The American Standard Cornice 4-feet lavatory sink is designed to be hung on the wall of your bathroom. This unit is small enough to work in even the tightest bathrooms, but is still completely functional.
This compact corner sink from American Standard is made from durable vitreous china. The smooth surface is easy to clean and is also resistant to scratches and other wear and tear from frequent use.
- includes 2 front overflows
- has a faucet ledge
- sink comes with the hanger needed to install it on the wall
- white finish is easy to clean and has a timeless look
- works well in small bathrooms
- can be installed quickly and easily
- sink is heavier than many others at around 34 pounds
- faucet ledge is quite small
This corner sink from American Standard would work well in a home or commercial bathroom where you don’t have space for a full size sink. The corner design saves space and the sink doesn’t take up much room once installed on your wall.
5. Corner Sink Wall Or Counter Mount
The Renovators Supply Manufacturing corner sink can be installed in two different ways. This sink can be wall mounted or mounted on a counter, which is ideal if you need extra storage space in your small bathroom.
This corner sink from Renovators Supply Manufacturing is made with grade A vitreous china. This material is durable and resistant to scratches and stains.
- sink has a reno-gloss finish for durability
- stylish bowl design makes the unit stand out from other corner sinks
- unit is ASME compliant
- sink is easy to clean and requires little to no maintenance
- different mounting options allows this sink to function in nearly any small bathroom
- can be used with most single hole faucets
- top of sink has virtually no space for a soap holder or other items
- the sink doesn’t include the faucet, p-trap, or drain
This durable and stylish corner sink from Renovators Supply Manufacturing has a scratch and stain resistant finish so it can hold up to everyday usage. The sink could be used in your home renovation or in a bathroom at your business location.
4. Barclay 4-750WH 14-Inch Corner Wall-Hung Basin
The Barclay 14″ Corner Basin is designed to be hung on the wall. This sink is small in comparison to many other corner sinks and would work well in even the smallest bathrooms. It has a convenient design that means it doesn’t take up much space.
This sink from Barclay has a white finish and is made of vitreous china. It has a simple design that makes it easy to keep clean. The finish also helps to protect the sink from scratches and stains associated with everyday use.
- sink has one drilled hole to fit with many different faucet options
- contemporary style looks great in a residential or commercial bathroom
- this unit comes with the hardware needed for wall mounting
- sink is small and weighs less than 30 pounds
- wall hung design helps save space in your bathroom
- white finish is both stylish and durable
- installation can be challenging for those inexperienced in this type of project
- the top of this sink is small and has limited space for storage
This corner sink from Barclay is only 14″ on the sides that touch the walls, which makes it a good option for very small bathrooms. The sink can be mounted on the wall with the included hardware. It has a durable finish that’s easy to clean.
3. Glass Corner Wall Mount Small Bathroom Sink
The Renovators Supply Manufacturing corner sink is made of clear glass to give you space a stylish and modern look. This sink is ideal for those looking to update their bathroom with contemporary fixtures.
This sink from Renovators Supply Manufacturing is made with tempered glass that’s up to 5 times stronger than other types of glass. The materials have been heated to 1202 degrees F for maximum strength and durability.
- space saving design that fits easily into any bathroom corner
- sink includes a stylish towel bar and plenty of space for keeping soap
- clear glass is easy to clean and requires no maintenance
- modern design looks great in an updated bathroom
- sink comes with a single lever faucet and pop-up drain
- this unit has more storage than most other corner mount sinks
- higher price tag than many other corner mount sink options
- doesn’t include the p-trap
This beautiful bowl style sink from Renovators Supply Manufacturing has a contemporary design and is constructed of tempered glass. The sink comes with the faucet and pop-up drain. It has a stylish towel bar at the front of the unit.
2. Barclay 4-745WH Petite Vitreous China Wall-Hung Corner Basin
The Barclay Petite Vitreous China basic is designed to be installed on the wall. This wall-hung sink has a single hole drilled for the installation of a faucet of your choice, which can be purchased separately.
This sink from Barclay is lightweight when compared to many other corner mount sinks. It has a stylish white finish that is resistant to stains and scratches. This sink is also budget-friendly.
- sink is constructed of vitreous china and is very durable
- includes the mounting hardware
- this unit is only 7.6″ tall which works well in small bathrooms
- sink weighs less than 25 pounds
- installation hardware is included
- features a durable finish that’s easy to clean
- mounting brackets can be challenging to use
- this sink is small and needs a specific type of faucet to prevent a lot of splashing
This sink from Barclay has a petite design that allows you to use it in most small bathrooms. It’s designed to be wall mounted to save space. It has a white finish and is made of durable materials.
1. Small Corner Wall Mount Bathroom Sink
The Renovators Supply Manufacturing small corner sink can be wall mounted in any bathroom. This sink has more storage on the top for soap or other smaller items when compared to other corner sinks.
This sink from Renovators Supply Manufacturing is made with vitreous china and has a reno-gloss finish. The finish is designed to protect the sink from stains and scratches. It also means easy cleanup.
- sink is 7″ high and 22″ wide
- includes the bracket needed for wall installation
- has 3 drilled faucet holes
- durable finish makes this sink functional for commercial or residential use
- the sides touching the wall are only 15.5″ in length
- designed to be used with a 4″ center set faucet
- faucet needs to be purchased separately
- sink bowl is only 6″ in depth which may cause splashing with certain types of faucets
This compact corn sink from Renovators Supply Manufacturing works well in any small bathroom. The unit has an overflow drain and comes pre-drilled with 3 holes for use with the faucet of your choice.
Having a smaller bathroom can be a challenge. Most people want to have a functional and stylish bathroom no matter the size of the space. When you’re working with a small room it’s important to choose fixtures that are compact and space saving.
Using a corner sink in your small bathroom can be one of the best ways to save space while still adding functionality to your bathroom. Some corner sinks have storage or other added features to make them useful in your bathroom.
These small sinks come in various colors and finishes so you can find one that matches your other bathroom decor. It can be helpful to read online reviews when you’re deciding which is the best corner sink to purchase for your small bathroom.
These reviews can provide you with objective information on the size of the sinks you’re considering as well as how easy they are to install and how well they’re made so you’re able to purchase the one that best meets your needs and budget.